Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Z is for Zentangle

Hello Blogland,

I wanted to figure out a way to inspire myself to get some Christmas cards made earlier than the 11th hour when I lose many hours of sleep and time with my friends/family so I decided to try some year round Christmas blog challenges.  I am entering this card into the ABC Christmas challenge here using the Z is for Zentangle theme.  I wasn't sure about participating in this at first but I had a friend help me find the cutest zentangle image by Sherri Baldy's My Besties that can be found here in her shop.  It was a bit intimidating upon first glance but once I saw some other color inspiration in the Besties shop I tackled her with ease.  I used Copic markers to color her, I can figure out my colors should you want to know which ones I used.  I know the purples are V04, V06 and V09.  My go to skin colors are E01, E11 and E04.  I used the poinsettia and holly cling stamps with matching dies from Heartfelt Creations that can be found here in their shop.  I also used their new 3D shaping mold for this darling set of flowers.  Thanks for stopping by and having a look!

Helen


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much my dear friend! She was really fun to color once I got started on it. LOL

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card - glad you gave it a try!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Merry Christmas & best wishes for 2018!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Helen and Happy New Year to you also ♡

    ReplyDelete